1. THE SERVICE
The Ffpfm.org Video service (the “Service”) offers digitized versions of family biographies, and other video content (collectively, “Digital Content”) and other services under the conditions set forth in this Agreement. The Service allows you to access and view Digital Content by streaming or downloading a copy or receiving a flash drive. As indicated on the product detail pages of the Service, some Digital Content may be available for streaming only, some Digital Content may be available for download only, and some Digital Content may be available for streaming and download and flash drives.
2. COMPATIBLE DEVICES
In order to be able to stream or download, and view, Digital Content from our Service, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements that we establish from time to time and is otherwise capable of interacting with the Service (each such device, a “Compatible Device”). Some Compatible Devices may be used only to stream Digital Content, some Compatible Devices may be used only to download Digital Content, and some Compatible Devices may be used to stream and download or view Digital Content. We may change the requirements for Compatible Devices from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. As a result, devices that are Compatible Devices at one time may cease to be Compatible Devices in the future.
3. RENTAL AND SALE CANCELLATIONS
Within twenty-four hours of purchase, you can cancel a purchase by sending us an email to Cancel Your Order from Your Digital Orders on the Ffpfm.org website. After twenty-four hours, or once the video interview has begun, purchases are final.
4. License to Digital Content. Subject to payment of any applicable fees to purchase, and your compliance with all terms of this Agreement, Ffpfm.org grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, license, to access, view, use and display the Digital Content in accordance with the Usage Rules, for Non-Commercial, Private Use. “Non-Commercial, Private Use” means a presentation of Digital Content for which no fee or consideration of any kind (other than that which you pay to us to view the Digital Content) is charged or received, which takes place in your private home or apartment or, if outside your private home or apartment (e.g., in a hotel room, dorm room, office, or airport waiting lounge) is limited to a private viewing for you and your invitees. Non-Commercial, Private Use specifically excludes any public presentation (e.g., a presentation in a dorm lounge) and any presentation by a place of public accommodation or other commercial establishment (e.g., a bar or restaurant), even if no fee is charged for viewing the Digital Content.
5. Downloading and Risk of Loss. If you plan to download Digital Content that you purchase, we encourage you to do so promptly after your purchase. If you are unable to complete a download after having reviewed our online help resources, please contact Ffpfm.org customer service. Once you purchase Digital Content and we make the Digital Content available to you, you are responsible for completing the download, if you choose to download and for all risk of loss of the Digital Content after download.
6. General Restrictions. You may not transfer, copy or display the Digital Content, except as permitted in this Agreement. In addition, you may not: (i) sell, rent, lease, distribute, or broadcast any right to the Digital Content to any third party; (ii) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content; (iii) attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any digital rights management system used as part of the Service; or, (iv) use the Service or Digital Content for any commercial or illegal purpose.
7. Disputes/Binding Arbitration. Any dispute or claim arising from or relating to this Agreement or the Service is subject to the binding arbitration, governing law, disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability and all other terms in the Ffpfm.org Conditions of Use. You agree to those terms by entering into this Agreement or using the Service.